Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Character generator sketches

I've having fun with this character generator (http://2dbean.blogspot.com/p/character-generator.html) for the past 2 months or so.  Basically, it gives you 3 or 4 words and then you try to design a character around those words. I've finally decided to upload some of my favorite ones.
This is my very first one. It's a hairy evil shaman viking

Colossal clumsy companion cyborg (Holy alliteration, Batman!)

Sleezy lazy unwilling hero dwarf

Excited witty judge superhero

Petite zany hero leprechaun

Glamorous friendly nurse genie

Glamorous cruel samurai

Handsome fierce avenger cyborg

Adorable disgusted detective human/animal hybrid

Brawny itchy sage fairy

Beautiful mysterious Mother Nature centaur (kinda... I used a deer's body)

Fancy calm mystic gnome

Filthy combative mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment