Monday, March 26, 2012

Game of Thrones sketches

I decided to rewatch season 1 of Game of Thrones before the premiere of season 2 next week, and do some sketching while I'm at it. These are from episode 2, The King's Road.

Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen, the Beggar King

Lena Heady as Cersei Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister. I think I nailed the infamous "Cersei face" in that drawing

 Nymeria, the direwolf

Mark Addy as King Robert Baratheon 

Richard Madden as Robb Stark, Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy

I can't wait for next week's premiere. I was instantly hooked after the series premiere; it was well cast, well written, and the production values were fantastic. I started reading the books soon after, and I caught up about 2 weeks before the latest book A Dance With Dragons was released. I liked the series so much I even bought the bluray set. It's a great purchase because it has so many great special features, especially The Complete Guide to Westeros. It's a series of short animated featurettes narrated by some of the cast that explores the lore. I'll most likely post another set of these next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm glad your still posting... you should add the newest... its good. Ity deserves to be seen.

    ReplyDelete